Saturday 31 October 2009

I'm tired again, and this time I really don't get it! I've started taking vitamins, I sleep like 9 hours a night and I've started to exercise more and all that should give me more energy but no. So last night I was out celebrating a birthday but I felt very tired at like 11 so as the others went somewhere else I went home and I fell asleep as soon as I got into bed. So weird. And today I have another birthday to celebrate, although we already did that on Thuesday so I guess I can skip today without my friend beeing mad at me... I just want to watch a movie and eat some pop corn ^^ I should call Annika and see if she's doing anything :)

As usual I have been obssessing about my hair and my money situation, I'm on a super strict budget since I'm trying to save enough money fo Japan next summer. I've been looking at flights and they are more expensive this year than last year :/ Got to work hard to get all the money I need.

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment