Thursday 22 October 2009

I'm so screwed...

I have a test tomorrow and I'm not going to pass it, fortunately you can always retake tests...
But some of you may be thinking why I even bother to study when I can't pass and the answer to that my dear readers is that I think I'll get better and pass them sometime. For now I'm trying not to sink into depression, some really alarming signs have come up :/ An my mom just came to ask if I've passed anything this semester, that really doesn't chear me up at all...

Something that I don't know how to react to is when someone tells me something bad happened, I mean, what am I supposed to say? I never know and end up saying something like "Umm, wow, I'm sorry to hear that..." And I feel like such a crappy friend when I can't chear up my friends. I've just noticed that life is so hard, you have to keep challenging yourself and grow as a person but with so much crap going on it's really hard. Lately I've been finding it even harder to be happy and I catch myself more often just wanting to cry for no obvious reason.

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment