Wednesday 11 November 2009

Fried rice 2!

Hi~
Today I'm gonna make fried rice again! Haha, I'm so addicted :D This time I'll be making it with some friends and in stead of chicken I'm gonna use duck :) I hope it turns out good...
Since it's Wednesday it's time for the weekly quiz at the local bar :D This time we're gonna win for sure...NOT. But at least we're never last :D
Yesterday my mom and I had a mother-daughter bonding day :D I got a facial and she got a massage. Then we had lunch and went home cuz I had to study. I feel more motivated this week and on Sunday I had some help from my brother with study techniques. I feel alot better about studying now :) Sunday was also Father's day so my mom, my brother and I gave my dad pajamas and he was happy about that :D
Bye bye.

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment