Monday 23 November 2009

I'm just getting ready to go to work but the weather is not tempting me at all. It's grey and windy :/ I tested out a new make-up today and I think it turned out cute. I tried to take a picture but the colors wouldn't show at all. Anyway it's pretty basic but on the top lid I used a dark purple to do a fairly thick line, and on the lower lid I used a glittery turquoise. I also but a thin black line on top of the purple and turquoise and added some shimmery white in the inner corners. An of course mascara! :)

Here's a picture!

And here's how I look like today:
I just straightened my bangs and added some curls to my naturally wavy hair.
I got to go eat now so I won't starve at work ^^
xx

~Rina~

1 comment:

  1. Nu har du en (till) läsare!

    AWESOME GUURLL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

    ReplyDelete