Thursday 19 November 2009

Uh'oh

Today is English test day! I'm nervous, what if I fail?
Yesterday after work I watched Saw 5 with J and C! It was fun and I played some Korean pop to them and they actually started diggin' it, that's something Inever thought would happen! Seriously.

This Saturday my studentorganization is having a pre-christmas party! Last night when I couldn't sleep I came up with a pretty cool idea for an outfit, we'll see on Saturday if it actually turns out to be as cool as I thought :D

I've really fallen for the himegyaru style lately. I've always thought it's cute but now I actually would want to try it, I won't hough, because I get ideas and then I get bored. So I won't run off and buy a Jesus Diamante dress for 300-400 euros and then a few weeks later find that I don't want it anymore ^^ This is something I've learned with age :D
Here is the link for Jesus Diamante :)
xx

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment