Monday 2 November 2009

Good morning!

Today I woke up at twelwe as the sun was shining in my face. It was like a natural alarm clock ^^ However I had my unnatural alarm clock set on nine o'clock... Fortunately I didn't really have to wake up at nine which is why I didn't, I just wanted to so that I would get some sort of normal rhythm to my life. Anyway so it's new week and I am now commited to studying, I am going to pass my tests and I'm going to get my life in order. Speaking of which, I cleaned my room yesterday and also went through huge piles in my book shelf and I threw away alot of stuff. I heard somewhere that in order to declutter your life you have to declutter your house and I don't know how much comes from knowing this but I feel better so I guess it does have some effect.
Have a good day!

~Rina~

PS. I think I'm getting sick ;_;

No comments:

Post a Comment