Thursday 12 November 2009

Pissed of

As some of you may know I live in Finland and here we have two official languages, Finnish and Swedish. I myself count to the people who speak both, Finnish with my mom and Swedish with my dad. I also went to school in Swedish. Since the Swedish-speaking people are a minority, the majority i.e. the Finnish-speaking people like to talk crap about the Swedish-speaking. So here's the deal: I'M SO FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF CONSTANTLY HAVING TO DEFEND MY IDENTETY. Because ofcourse the language I speak as my mother toungue is a big part of my identety. There are alot of people in Finland who think that we only should have Finnish as an official language and they also breed rumors about the Swedish-speaking people being richer and scheamy. This is why I hate ignorant people, they just piss me off with their stupidity and unability to put themselves in someone elses' position. Fucking hell I just want to beat this guys to a pulp. I'm not violent normally but this has been going on for as long as I can remember and I'm so sick of it.
Yeah so I just wanted to share that with you, bye.

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment