Monday 16 November 2009

I should be studying but I'll just write a quick post first ^^
About my previous post, I was really upset when I wrote it and of course I don't mean that all Finnish speaking people talk shit about Swedish-talking, just a really small part and I just payed too much attention to them so I need to ignore them in the future ^^
On Friday I made fried rice with S and M and then we went to the screening of a Finnish short film. It was about a 15-year old girl interested in Japan that was stuck on her parents' farm :D The movie was surprisingly good, I didn't really have much expectations for it but I thaught it would be kinda amateurish but it was really professional instead! I was impressed with it ^^ Yesterday I stayed home and watched Lost in Translation and studied. No biggie. Today I've studied and played tennis, yay for me :D lol.
I need a new black eyeliner...

Good night!

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment